- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in half length-wise, then into quarters
- 2 red potatoes, unpeeled and cut the same as sweet potatoes
- 1 small eggplant, unpeeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cut into eighths
- salt to taste
- Stir together the garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, vinegar, and olive oil.
- Steam or parboil potatoes until just barely tender, about 10 minutes.
- Put the potatoes in a large baking dish along with the rest of the vegetables. Pour the marinade over and toss until the veggies are evenly coated. Cover and set in the refrigerator to marinate for about an hour.
- Bake, covered, for about 35 minutes at 375. Remove lid and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are completely tender. Serve over couscous.